JNCC Business Associates Framework Agreement to Support Nature Conservation
Invitation to tender: Reference F21-0708-1581
With competing demands on our environment, integrating the economic growth of industry with nature conservation requirements will be needed to protect the UK’s biodiversity both on land and sea. Where new conservation measures are needed, these may be implemented at the national, regional or international scale. JNCC is committed to the development of nature-based solutions as part of its wider and strategic development.
To assist in achieving its statutory nature conservation remit, JNCC requires additional expertise to support delivery of its ongoing or future work programmes. This support includes augmenting existing skills within JNCC with greater capacity but also enhancing our skills through wider capabilities.
What to do next
Potential bidders are invited to download the following documents and complete the acceptance form of our terms and conditions attached to the invitation to tender (ITT).
- Invitation to tender letter (Proforma form to complete)
- Annex A
- Appendix 1
- BAF Clarification: Questions & Answers
- Instructions for tenderers (PS4a)
- General Terms and Conditions (PS6)
- Travel & Subsistence Rates – JNCC Contractors (PS12)
- Virus Policy (PS26)
- Evidence Quality Assurance
- Date for return of tender: Friday 20 August 2021 at 09:00
- Proposed start date: w/c 20 September 2021
- Proposed end date: The Framework Agreement shall be in place for a four-year period concluding September 2025